You're a disciplined Investor...
- Invest based on cash flow and principal reduction - not speculation or appreciation-only.
- Learn about positive leverage.
- Go into projects with an exit strategy.
- Price matters, terms matter more.
- Use terms to buy/sell property to your advantage.
- Many seasoned homeowners and investors have been “rich” in equity at some point but it means nothing if you don't materialize equity into actual gains.
- You can make money in any market associating yourself with the "deal makers" as long as you have access to cash.
- Yield on down can be calculated as total net (after expenses) cash flow divided by your down payment and initial investment(s).
- Positive Leverage: When the benefits of borrowing outweigh the costs of borrowing.